Pages

Uberlibrariana


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awesomeday recap



One of my friends, Brooke at B and the Boy! participated in Awesomeday yesterday, and had the great idea to summarize all of her "Things that are awesome." I'm going to be a total copycat and do so here :-)


I'm just so happy everything's awesome!
So here are mine:


Things that are awesome, #1; Coffee. (Always).


Things that are awesome #2: Super cute babies. I mean, really
Hi. I'm ridiculously cute!


Things that are awesome #3: The baked oatmeal I had for breakfast. Yum


Things that are awesome, #4: You. Yes, you. Wow.


Things that are awesome #5: Beautiful Spring weather.


Things that are awesome, #6: Cats in the bathtub
Hi! I'm ridiculously angry at you for this!


Things that are awesome, #7: My great friends Team Infinity Beachbody Coaches. You guys rock!


Things that are awesome, #8: That little sound the iphone makes when you have a new message :-)


Things that awesome, #9: Fitting into clothes that used to be too tight. Love that.


Things that are awesome, #10: The Shakeology Shakedown dance! We did this at the Super Saturday event this weekend.





Things that are awesome, #11: Getting an email from Country Music Marathon with the subject "Electronic 
Delivery of Confirmation Sheet and Final Information". It's getting close!


Things that are awesome, #12: Extreme Couponing is on tonight! (I probably won't get to watch it for a while, since it's not on Nick Jr., but the comments on Facebook as it airs are almost as good...)


Things that are awesome, #13: The moment when I first see my kids after being away from them all day. ♥ ♥ ♥... ‎(#14: The moment they are both finally asleep.) Kidding...


Things that are awesome #15: Doing something that scares you. Are you about to do something scary (not just for the sake of being scared. You know, to grow and stuff). ..


Things that are awesome #16: When I say, "Rowan it's time for your bath", and he says, "Okay Mommy", without any arguing.


Things that are awesome #17: Snuggling with a kitty (who is no longer wet from her bath) and a baby.


Things that are awesome #18: When Mommy wins.


Things that are awesome #19: Our weekly Team Infinity Beachbody Coaches team call. Love our team!


Things that are awesome #20: Bedtime. I'm a big fan. Good night! Hope you all enjoyed your Awesomeday!

2 comments:

brooke said...

Glad to give you an idea! :) Funnily enough I think our last two were almost the same.

TMWHickman said...

Your post about awesome is pretty awesome!