Pages

Uberlibrariana


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awesomeday recap

Things that are awesome, #1: That first cup of coffee. Yum. #Awesomeday


Things that are awesome #2: Baby laughs in the morning




Things that are awesome #3: Rowan: "What's your favorite ice cream, Daddy?" Robert: "Butter pecan." Rowan: "That's a good choice, Daddy!" 


Things that are awesome #4: Having my calendar on my phone. Seriously. I have never felt this organized....

Things that are awesome #5. Although, it is so awesome, it feels like it should count twice.


Things that are awesome #6 (although it's hard to top the Craigslistlieder): Being pain free in my back.


Things that are awesome #7: The Country Music Half Marathon is 10 days away.


Things that are awesome #8: Team Awesome (my growing group of coaches and friends) 


Things that are awesome #9: Knowing my friends and family are safe, healthy and happy. Let that never be taken for granted.


Things that are awesome #10: People who smile at you for no reason. (Or they may be smiling because I'm smiling. Either way it's cool).


Things that are awesome #11: Heading to the gym for a lunchtime weight workout. GRRRRRRR....


Things that are awesome #12: I just remembered Extreme Couponing is on tonight, and got a little happy....


Things that are awesome #13: About to go pick up my babies and head home...


Things that are awesome #14: Vague status updates about miracles, divine signs, and something REALLY AWESOME that may happen in June!


Things that are awesome #15: Ending the day on a SUPER high note... and a trip to L.A. in June... :-)
(more about this later...)

2 comments:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Yay! Great things that are awesome! Good Luck on your half-marathon in 10 days!!!

BabyWilt said...

Happy Awesome day :-)