Pages

Uberlibrariana


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Awesomeday!

 
From here


If you're friends with me on Facebook (and if not, WHY NOT? Go there now. Add me.), you may have noticed my friend Kimberly and I have renamed Wednesday as "Awesomeday".

Feel free to join in.

On Awesomeday, we list the things we find that are awesome. They can be as little or as big as you want.

The point is to count your blessings. You see, I believe when you focus on what is good, the bad is not quite as bad.

So, try it! And let me know how it goes!


(And come be awesome with us on Facebook!)

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Wednesday for awesome day? I would have made Friday that day. They have to song for it and everything. Thank you, Rebecca Black.

BabyWilt said...

I like the idea of an a*AWESOME* day and thinking of positive things, thank you for that :-)