Pages

Uberlibrariana


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Awesomeday

If you'll remember from last week, Wednesdays have been renamed (at least by me) "Awesomeday". So, Happy Awesomeday!

I'll do an Awesomeday recap tomorrow, but for now, I just wanted to post a bunch of random things:

I never seem to have the right utensils to go with what I'm eating.


Yesterday, I went for a run on the track, and had a Christmas miracle.





All y'all with your 7:00 miles can stop laughing at me. This is the fastest I've ever run, and I'm pretty excited.

I had kind of a breakthrough, where I felt like I was really "RUNNING", instead of just plodding along. I was light and free, almost flying. Dude. And that was only at a 9:20 minute mile. Imagine how I'll feel when I go even FASTER!

--------------------------------------------
I am absolutely nuts about Extreme Couponing. It's kind of ridiculous, but I love it. I don't have delusions that I'll get $1000 worth of groceries for $3.00, but I do know it inspires me to learn how to coupon enough to cut our grocery bill down (which would leave me more money for other things, like new running gear and workout toys)....

Check out this lady. Awesome...



Wow. I fantasize about reaching that level of organization.

So, I hope everyone had a wonderful Awesomeday!

Do you coupon? Can you help me learn?

What's your favorite day of the week?

Oh, and feel free to post something awesome about your day below!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah- new follower - tanya sent me! Congrats on your run! I wish I could do that- if you want couponing advice just let me know! where do you shop? - kelli @AdventurzNchild