Pages

Uberlibrariana


Friday, April 22, 2011

High Five Friday!

We made it, folks. It's Friday!

I'm hoping for an interactive post today, so I have 3 questions for you:

1. What was the best part of your week?

2. What did YOU do the best?

3. What will you do this weekend?

See. They're easy questions.

I'll even answer them myself:
1. The best part of my week: When I ran 2 miles in 18 minutes and 40 seconds.
2. What I did the best: I worked out EVERY day I said I was going to (weekly workout summary coming tomorrow). It's a Christmas miracle (or an Easter one...)
3. My plans for the weekend: This weekend I will run 10 miles and watch Doctor Who. I will also celebrate Easter. Other than that, I can't make any promises.

I am really going to miss Liz Sladen. 

Now it's YOUR TURN! High Five!

No comments: