Pages

Uberlibrariana


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Last Training Run Before The Race: With Video

I completed my 10 mile run today, which is my last long run before the race next week. It was so hard, I decided to start documenting it with video.

Part I: At about 7 miles. It's been pretty challenging for a while.



Part II: I am starting to lose it a little. The last 1.5 miles seems like a million.



Part III: I've finally finished.



So, I finally got home to my son waving at me from the window, and felt proud that he'd seen me accomplish that. He may not be super aware of it right now, but I hope it's sinking in on some level.

And now, my daughter and I will ignore housework and take an epic nap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome adventure! Be proud of what you just accomplished!